Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Monday


Alright my refrain from the grocery store paid off.. in a way. The good news is we "ate down" the fridge enough so that I could completely clean all the shelves. The bad news was that left me shopping on a Saturday afternoon to feed my hungry crew. Oh well. Daddy was home and I was able to shop alone. Solo trip and a clean fridge? I would say I am the winner!

This week's Menu:
Breakfast:
Oatmeal Raisin Bar
Poached Eggs
Porridge
Pancakes
Granola and Yogurt

Lunch:
Leftovers, Salads, sandwiches.... and the belief that inspiration will come to me for the rest.

Dinner:
Zucchini and Rice Quiche
Tuesday (Pancake Tuesday)- Crepes
Sweet Potato Risotto
Meatball Subs
Refried Beans and Fry Bread
Chili
Potato Soup

Snacks: Fruit (oranges and apples) and whatever goodies we are inspired to whip up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...