Saturday, March 26, 2011

For You Anglea- Budget 5k

My buddy down in Florida scheduled a budget 5k for today. To be honest, I had completely let the date slip my mind until I saw her reminder Friday morning.
My first thought was, "I'm just gonna have to pass, I haven't prepared".
Plus I had already walked/ran everyday this week, so I didn't think I had anymore left in me.
But as they say, "There's no time like the present."
And the kids had wrangled Daddy in front of the TV.....AND we enjoyed ourselves a LITTLE too much
going out to eat last night.
So, here it is. My first timed race of the year......
I didn't have any real goals when I hoped on the treadmill, but then as I started I realized I wanted to finish before 40 minutes. And I did...barely.

I think that's pretty good for not officially "training" for the 5k.
Thanks Ang!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...