Monday, April 11, 2011

Menu Monday


image: shutterstock

This week, my heart's just not in the planning of it all. With all the craziness and other things I need to plan for, nourishment for my family should really be top priority. It is, I just wish I could pass the baton this week.

To be honest I only have dinners planned, which is probably going to be a real issue this week since my family likes to eat more than once a day. But we will make do.

This is what we will be eating.
Mexican Cornmeal Pie (did not make it to the table last week)
Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce
Chicken Strips and asparagus
Chickpea Pot pie (not the freezer one, gona make another one)
Friday we have a cookout to attend so THEY get to cook. Yippee!!
Spinach Calzone
Sunday I think is going to be a leftovers kind of day.

What are you eating? How do you avoid menu planning fatigue?

1 comment:

Nina Marana said...

Hi There,

I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

Thanks,
Nina

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...