Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Monday-

So last week I was lamenting over the rut we have found ourselves in as the seasons are changing. Once I linked up with Org Junkie I noticed that there was another veggie entry so I checked her blog out and found this wonderful site called Veggie Num Num! Go look at it! Super tasty looking stuff!

Ok, On to the week...
Breakfasts:
Pancakes, Yogurt and granola, Omlet sandwiches, oatmeal

Lunch:
Leftovers, tuna and crackers, salads, sandwiches

Dinner:
Indian Lentil Pilaf
Stuffed Peppers
Spaghetti Squash and Marinara
Spicy Potato with Barley and Lentils
Mexican Cornmeal Pie
Spanish Chickpea Balls
One night (probably wed) will be a leftover/get your own night to help keep the fridge under control.

Some of these recipes are new so I'm not 100% on how my family will react to them, Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...