Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Planning Monday




Alright here's another week and pay week at that! I really try not to go to the store on paydays simply because everyone else seems to be there at the same time. I use to think it was only the commissary, but now I think almost everyone gets paid on the first or the fifteenth. lol
I was proud of myself that we stuck to everything that was on the menu. Only problem was it ended up not being enough food. Opps! Either I'm starting to really hit close to 4 servings with each dish or someone is eating more. Who knows, although my son seems to ALWAYS want seconds...or thirds.

This week's menu:

Breakfast
Actual Porridge this week (last week the neighbor brought over cereal for the kids... it was gone in 2 days)
Egg Omlets
Pancakes
Crepes with fruit filling
Cinnamon bread (if it makes it past this afternoon)

Lunch:
Sandwiches, Leftovers, salad, egg salad, special Dr. Suess lunch on Wed.

Dinner:
Turkey Enchiladas
Spinach and Cheese pizza
Minestrone soup (it was soo good last week)
Greek Spinach and Feta Pie
Vegetarian Chili and cornbread
Corn Chowder
Mexican Cornmeal Pie

Snacks: popcorn, pistachios, oranges, and whatever Hazel and I cook up this week

I'm so excited because all of the ingredients for these dishes are already in my inventory! YAY! No shopping this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...