Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Monday




Wow he's a happy little feller isn't he?

In an attempt to be a little more organized and thoughtful about my food I am participating in Menu Monday with Orgjunkie
I won't set things for a specific day but I will have the list of whats on the menu so that we have a plan and can be flexible.

Breakfasts:
Granola and Yogurt
Porridge 3 ways- Oatmeal Porridge, Barley porridge, and MAYBE even Quinoa Porridge!!
Oatmeal and Wheat Pancakes- With a special treat I picked up from the Farmer's Market
Scrambled Eggs- Eggs and Cheese for the Kids, Spinach Egg and Cheese for Momma

Lunches:
Mainly here we do leftovers and sandwiches, salads, and the occasionaly hummus and veggie platter. I am thinking I need more structure here but right now that's what we are going with.

Dinner:
Spinach Stuffed Shells
French Onion Soup
Chickpea Pot Pie
Bean Burritos
Minestrone Soup(ish)
Butternut Squash and Cheese Ravioli
Dear God Please let there be a Leftover day in there somewhere!

Snacks:
Fruit- Apples and Oranges are in the house right now, cheese sticks, and popcorn... and of course whatever we cook during our school day.

I'm still cultivating Recipes from different books that fit my new nutritional needs, but I have to find something other than soups soon or my family may revolt!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...