Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Confessions..... All workout and no Diet Means.....

Momma's scales don't move.
:-(

At least they didn't move up. :-/

And the fact that this is not happy news for me means I really need to get it together. Running has been GREAT! I ran 11 miles last week and plan to do the same this week. 4 of those miles I ran on my Birthday and was joined with people all over on Facebook to run for my 30th. That made me grin ear to ear.

Back to the scales.

I always gravitate more towards exercise than diet because I feel its something I can touch, feel, do. The main thing I should focus on is my diet. Calories in vs calories out. Ugh! I hate to even think about it. But I HAVE to become more conscious of what I am putting in my mouth. And its not the meals... its the snacks.

I have a confession to make.

I. Eat. Chips.

Lots of them. I am a chips and dip girl. Wavy please with ranch dipping sauce. Which is RIDICULOUS!!! The meals I cook are extremely healthy. Case in point my Husband. He's dropped 20lbs since I changed my cooking methods. And you know why? No chips...well not as many as me.

So just like the fast food challenge I am going to challenge myself not to buy any chips and dip for the rest of the month. And that means no crackers either (Tomato Basil Wheat Thins to be exact). This should help me look for healthier snacks and most importantly be aware of what I am eating and not mindlessly eat. Another LOVELY trait of mine.

Ok so to recap. Keep working out like I have been. No Chips. Make sure I eat my happy foods and drink my water. Oh boy. Pray for me this week.

3 comments:

Angela said...

But what is your reward??? :-)

The Fambros said...

lol better be the scales moving!

Sherri said...

this post fit me perfectly!
I eat ice cream and cookies...lots of them! It really make running harder! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...