Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

Alright we are back in business. Time to plan these menu's if I ever hope for our budget to have a chance.
Here lately we have found ourselves in the awesome situation of taking advantage of tons of invites from friends to cook out. This means I am having to cook less (bringing only a side or dessert) but having to be MORE careful of my choices. Because really very few people think figure friendly when the grill gets goin. While this may be heaven for my time constraints, not so much for my waist.
This week I hope to rectify that.

Breakfast:
Sorghum Muffins
Granola and Yogurt
Oatmeal
Buckwheat Pancakes
Smoothies (I bought a blender YAY!)
Eggs
Breakfast Risotto

Lunch (Still a hard meal for me):
Leftovers
Hummus and Veggies
Sandwiches
Salad and tuna

Dinner:
Sweet Potato Pizza
Salmon Patties
Crockpot Chicken and Veggies
Chicken and Veggie soup
Quinoa Taco Salad
Spaghetti Squash Pesto Lasagna
Eggs in a Nest

There are 7 dinners here but I doubt we will get to them all this week, priority is using the vegetables my hubby snagged from the Farmer's Market this week. But at least there are 7 planned. (now if I could get lunch together I would be SET!)
Be sure to visit all the other yumminess everyone is inhaling over at Org Junkie

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Your menu looks great!

Carrie said...

Love to see more naturally gluten free menus! :-) I can't wait to see how you like your smoothie!!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Allison,
Your menu looks great, we would really enjoy it.
I would like to invite you to link up a recipe at Full Plate Thursday.Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a great week!
Miz Helen

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...